Energy Healer Toronto

Concussion Healing Toronto
Energy healing is a very unique profession because the tools I use are mainly non-physical.  To do any of my energy therapies requires It’s a matter of centering myself and placing myself in a state that feels like a cohesion of many different aspects.  Each type of energy therapy is a bit different.  All require an active pineal gland, but the other elements are unique.  For remote viewing which is the technique I use for medical intuitive readings,  I activate the pineal gland and focus my consciousness and mind on a particular locality or target.  I move this consciousness “ball” of awareness around the target until I get a “hit” which is a specific region of interest in a person’s body.  From this I focus in minute ways like a focusing of a lens on a camera.  Once I’ve found the issue, I connect through a trance channeling state to a higher wisdom and ask for information on a target.
more details please visit Reiki Toronto

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

Detox near me