concussion Toronto | concussion healing | TBI

 

orion mottMy name is Orion Mott, and I am the creator of Energy Neuroplasticity for brain healing in Toronto.  The pineal gland of the brain is centrally located, and when properly activated, sends energetic “blueprint” for brain realignment.

This re-balancing effect is something I discovered quite by accident in 2006 when hired to heal a concussion using standard Reiki and BodyTalk modalities.  Unlike Reiki, Energy Neuoroplasticity does not add or subtract energy from the practitioner or client.  Nor does this technique require muscle testing of BodyTalk.  Energy Neuroplasticity stretches vectored consciousness from the pineal gland (minds eye) through damaged or inflamed tissues for complete healing of this area.

Since discovering this technique, I have successfully treated concussions, CTE, ADD, ADHD, short-term memory issues and more.

I was born as a highly sensitive person with the ability to feel various energetic frequencies.  This ability is something that I have developed to the point where I can feel inside a person’s body and connect with their innate body wisdom.  The western name for this ability is Remote Viewing or Medical Intuitive. This communication allows me to see and shift around electromagnetic energies and cause a rewiring of the cortices.

Energy Neuroplasticity is founded of knowledge gained through Kinesiology, BodyTalk, Reiki, Remote Viewing, and guided meditations, however it is a completely unique application.  The brain is incredibly adaptable when it comes to accessing the healing potential.  This method can heal both current and old concussive symptoms because the pineal gland carries

As a healing practitioner since 2004, I have helped many athletes improve and recover from a multitude of injuries including concussions, ADD, ADHD and more.  My background in Kinesiology, Personal Training, Corrective Exercise Therapy, BodyTalk, and Reiki has honed my healing abilities on the physical body.  You could say that I am a natural healer with physical injuries.  If you are struggling with a concussion, try Energy Neuroplasticity to reduce your post-concussive symptoms. more detials please visit our website torontoconcussiontherapy

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

Detox near me